Tazorac Cream (Tazret) by Galderma
Tazorac tazarotene cream is a topical medication designed especially for the treatment of acne and plaque psoriasis, an autoimmune disorder that leaves red patches and scaly rashes around the body. The cream also prevents pimples, spots, whiteheads and blackheads.
Tazorac Cream (Tazret) by Galderma This cream is a perfect cure for all these skin conditions because it not only reduces the appearance of red patches and scaly rashes but also relieves pain and itching that are the symptoms for psoriasis.
Tazorac is a high-quality topical cream designed to treat acne, plaque psoriasis and dermatitis. Tazarotene cream is also used as a wrinkle treatment remedy due to its exfoliating and keratolytic capabilities.
Key Ingredients of Tazorac Cream
Tazret cream contains Tazarotene as an active ingredient, Carbomer Homopolymer Type B, Carbomer 1342, Edetate Disodium, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Mineral Oil and Purified WaterTop of FormBottom of Form
How Does Tazret Cream Work?
Tazorac cream contains a retinoid pro-drug called tazarotene acid that binds itself to a receptor of the retinoic acid, a vitamin A metabolite, thereby affecting the hardening process of the outer layer of the skin by relieving the symptoms associated with pimples, blackheads, spots and acne.
When all of its ingredients are taken into consideration, you can easily realize how the combined ingredients of this cream can bring about the normal cell growth to facilitate the overall skin health.
Directions for Using Tazorac Cream
- Clean the affected area and your hands with a soap-free cleanser. Rinse and dry afterwards.
- Apply a thin layer of the cream once a day before bedtime.
- Take a dime size of the cream and massage gently until it gets fully absorbed.
- Don’t apply on dry, chapped, burned, or broken skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, nose or open wounds. In case of accidental contact, wash thoroughly with plenty of water.
- Keep away from the reach of children. It is not recommended for the children below 12 years.
- Don’t use the Tazorac cream if you are allergic to any of its ingredients, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Complete the full course of the treatment as directed by your doctor. The cream may take several weeks to show the results.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight as the cream makes the skin sensitive to UV rays. Use protective clothing and good quality sunscreen before stepping out in the sun.
Side Effects of Tazorac Cream
You may experience some major or minor side effects of using tazarotene cream which include skin dryness, redness, itching, skin rashes, irritation, burning and stinging sensation or peeling of skin at the site of application. If any of these conditions persist, stop using the cream and consult your doctor at once. Read the tazorac cream reviews before making an order, this will help you know much more about the cream.
You can buy this tazarotene cream over-the-counter or buy online at drugs99.com at amazing discounts.