Suncote SPF 30 Sunscreen Gel
Suncote sunscreen gel is a water-based sunscreen which is formulated with ‘Hydrogel Technology’, suitable for acne-prone and oily skin. It is an oil-free, non-comedogenic sunscreen for face and body. Suncote gel provides effective sun protection as it is a broad-spectrum sunscreen lotion with SPF 30.
The sunscreen comes in a white coloured gel form with a non-greasy light formula. It protects against all types of UV A, B and C rays. Perfect for oily and acne-prone skin, it is also suitable for normal to dry skin but with additional moisturizers.
The product is composed of aqua, octylmethoxycinnamate, avobezone, phenylbenzimidazole, sulphonic acid. Take enough quantity of Suncote lotion and cover the exposed areas of the body. Apply 15-30 minutes before stepping out in the sun and reapply after every 2-3 hours. Store the gel in a cool and dry place.
Benefits of Suncote Sunscreen SPF 30
- Doesn’t leave any white cast on the skin.
- Absorbs in the skin very easily.
- Has a mild fragrance and soothing texture which doesn’t irritate at all.
- It is a non-sticky and non-greasy formula which doesn’t leave the skin oily.
- Lasts long.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially oily and acne-prone skin.
Side Effects of Suncote Sunscreen Gel
There is a list of possible major or minor side effects of using Suncote lotion which may include irritation, rashes, burning, stinging, dermatitis, redness and skin ulceration.