Retino-A Tretinoin Cream USP 20g
Tretinoin Cream, USP (Emollient) 0.025%, 0.05%, and 0.1% manufactured by reputable Johnson&Johnson company. Retinoids such as tretinoin are important regulators of cell reproduction, proliferation and differentiation used to treat acne and photodamaged skin.
Tretinoin cream is manufactured by Johnson&Johnson. It contains active ingredient tretinoin in a cream base form. Tretinoin is also known as All-Trans-Retinoic-Acid (ATRA), a naturally occurring derivative of Vitamin A i.e. retinol. It comes in three different concentrations, mild- 0.025%, moderate- 0.05% and high- 0.1% of All-Trans-Retinoic-Acid (ATRA).
How Does Retino-A Cream Work?
Tretinoin.05 cream also known as Retino-A cream works by increasing the cell turnover within the skin thereby exfoliating the top layers of the skin by revealing fresher and younger-looking skin beneath.
In addition to reducing the wrinkles, it inhibits the new ones from forming. It also reduces the risks of developing skin cancer and improves the skin’s texture and elasticity.
How to Use Tretinoin Cream?
- Wash your hands and the affected area thoroughly with warm water before applying tretinoin.05 cream. Remove all the cosmetics before applying the cream
- Gently dry the area and wait for at least 15 minutes to completely dry the area before applying the cream.
- Use your fingertips to apply a small amount of the cream as a thin layer, once daily at bedtime or as directed by your doctor.
- Retin-A cream should be applied once a day on the skin where acne lesions appear.
- Use enough to cover the entire affected area mildly.
Benefits of Using Retino A Cream
- Reduces and prevents fine lines, wrinkles by improving skin elasticity and texture with younger-looking, and glossy skin.
- Increases the skin’s radiance and luminosity of facial skin eliminates dry, rough and scaly skin when used with moisturizer and vitamin serums.
- Super effective against melasma, freckles and oily skin conditions
- Removes acne scars and regenerates the damaged skin by tightening the pores.
- Best for tired, sensitive, rough and uneven skin tone conditions
- Cure for those with acne-prone skin, blackheads and whiteheads, any types of pimples and pores blocking.
- A topical treatment for wrinkles that is FDA approved and extremely effective.
- Limit your time in the sun. Always avoid tanning booths and sunlamps.
- Avoid electrolysis, waxing, and any chemical treatments of hair removal while using this product.
- Use sunscreen daily and wear protective clothing to protect your affected area from harmful sun rays
- Tell your doctor beforehand if you have sunburned skin. Wait until your skin is restored from the sunburn before using tretinoin
- Tretinoin cream is not recommended to be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. Avoid any contact with the infant
Side-Effects of Tretinoin for Wrinkles
Initially, a brief sensation of warmth or stinging may occur after applying this medication. Redness, dryness, itching, scaling, mild burning, or worsening of acne may occur during the first 2-4 weeks of applying this cream.
These effects generally decrease with continued usage of the medication. Consult your doctor immediately if you experience blistering, crusting, swelling of the skin or burning, eye redness, eyelid swelling or skin discolouration. Seek immediate medical help in case of any serious allergic reaction to tretinoin cream.