MIFEGYNE : Mifepriston
Mifegyne tablet online, also known as growth hormone is responsible for the normal development of a pregnancy. Mifepristone is a medicine that actually inhibits the function of progesterone selectively. By taking Mifepristone, a pregnancy is terminated, similarly, we can use it for early spontaneous abortion. Another hormone which is prostaglandin is to be taken two days after Mifepristone to assure expulsion of the gestational sac.
Mifygene Kaufen (to buy)
Mifegyne pill is an anti-hormone medicine act by blocking the effects of progesterone, which is a hormone essential for pregnancy to continue. Mifegyne therefore can terminate the pregnancy. It can also be used to soften and open the cervix of the uterus. Buy Mifygene pill in Germany by online safe payment mode.
Mifegyne Pill is recommended for the following indications:
1. If you want medical termination of pregnancy you are required to take this medicine up to 63 days or 9 weeks of gestation or pregnancy– in combination with another drug that is actually used to increases the contraction of the womb. which you are required to take about 36 to 48 hours after taking Mifegyne.
2. It is the most recommended medicine for softening and opening the cervix even before the surgical termination of pregnancy during the first trimester.
3. It is also used as a pre-treatment before giving misoprostol for termination of pregnancy for medical reasons beyond 3 months gestation.
4. In case to induce labour, where the fetus has died in the womb and where it is not possible for the doctor to use other medical treatments like prostaglandin or oxytocin.
Mifepristone of low doses uses as emergency contraception. It generally uses for early pregnancy loss together with misoprostol. Mifepristone has also been used to treat symptomatic uterine fibroids-leiomyoma.
1. Take 3 tablets of Mifegyne and swallow them with some water which you should take in the presence of an observer for up to 2 hours making sure your wellness.
2.This medication has to take as per the schedule. It may not work well if you take misoprostol earlier than 24 hours after taking mifepristone or later than 48 hours. The patient must follow the instructions carefully. In case of heavy vaginal bleeding- don’t assume that an abortion is complete. Be sure after pelvic examination by a doctor after 14 days of the procedure.
3.Grapefruit juice did not prescribe during this medication.
4.The patient must contact the doctor for a follow-up checkup within 14 days after taking mifepristone, even if you are feeling everything normal.
5.A combination of Mifegyne and misoprostol is very effective for the termination of pregnancy. The success rate is about an average of 95% in the case of the early trimester of pregnancy.
Mifegyne pills side effects
1.Like other medicines, the Mifegyne pill too has its side effects, although these side effects may vary from person to person depending on her overall health.
2. A very common side effect that occurs among more than 1 in 10 patients is uterine cramping, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhoea.
3. Other common side effects that see in patients are heavy bleeding, urine or uterus infection, gastrointestinal cramping very moderate can also feet sometimes.
4. Uncommon side effects that occur among about less than 1 in 100 patients are skin rashes and low blood pressure.
5. Some other side effects that can see very rarely in patients are headaches, malaise, vagal epidermal necrolysis, and erythema.
6. In rare of women especially those who have had an operation. The womb or have had a baby by cesarean. There can be a risk that the womb may split or rupture.
Since this medicine has abortion efficient properties. mifepristone did not recommend to a woman with an ongoing pregnancy and who wants to complete it.
1. Always keep this medication away from the reach of animals and kids.
2. Store it in a cool and dry place and never use expired or damaged medicine.
3. Use this medication under the prescription.