Kozicare cream for skin whitening helps to prevent hyperpigmentation and after applying this cream you can notice that your skin is shining and softer. This cream has been formulated with the help of natural herbs and modern formulation techniques. This cream features those ingredients which make a great combination and provide protection, moisturize and lighten your skin.
Kozicare Cream features Kozic acid, Arbutin, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. There are different beneficial properties available in this cream because of different active ingredients. Whereas, Kozic or Kojic acid prevents pigment formation and also protects the skin. Arbutin helps to prevent the formation of melanin and thus lightens the skin tone. However, Kojic acid and Arbutin together helps to lighten the skin, bring glow, remove dark spots and improve overall complexion.
Vitamin E is considered a powerful antioxidant because it is a perfect aid to protect your skin from radiation damage. Also, it prevents sun damage, anti-wrinkle, and anti-ageing properties. Vitamin C is another best antioxidant and nutrient that rejuvenates and protects the skin. All together these active ingredients are a powerful combination, formulated to make your skin complexion lighter, reduce dark spots, reduce wrinkles, protect your skin from sun and radiation damage.
Kozicare cream also provides sunscreen protection, remove spots and moisturize skin. It is recommended for all types of hyperpigmented skin. By applying this cream, there will be an improvement in skin complexion. Apply this cream, make your skin glow and look radiant!
Direction for Using Kozicare Cream
Apply Kozicare cream twice a day for best results. This cream is formulated in such a way that it is safe for daily use. It is recommended, to consult your doctor or dermatologist if you have any skin conditions or allergies before using this product.
Benefits of Using Kozicare Cream
- Ensures quick result.
- It is known as the right solution for all the types of hyperpigmentation and also spots.
- A perfect aid for protection against the ageing effect.
- Long shelf life.
- As it is a herbal cream there is no side effect.
Active Ingredients of Kozicare Cream
- Kojic acid is a chelation agent which is produced by several species of fungi, especially Aspergillus oryzae and it also has the Japanese common name Koji.
- It is known as a mild inhibitor of the formation of pigment in plant and animal tissues and is used in food and cosmetics in order to preserve or change colours of substances.
- Arbutin is known as glycoside; a glycosylated hydroquinone extracted from the bearberry plant in the genus Arctostaphylos.
- However, it inhibits tyrosinase and thus prevents the formation of melanin, because of this reason it is used as a skin-lightening agent.
- Vitamin C is also known as Ascorbic acid, it is a common enzymatic cofactor in mammals used in the synthesis of collagen.
- The antioxidant properties of Vitamin C fight free radicals and the damage caused by UV rays. It thus results in younger-looking skin.
- It also inhibits melanin production for even skin tone and brightness
- There are many biological functions in Vitamin E, antioxidant function being the best one.
- Whereas, other functions include enzymatic activities, gene expression, and neurological functions.