$25.00 – $48.00
Dostinex is an orally administered medicine, which is recommended as a therapy in the treatment of Hyperprolactinemia in the human body. It inhibits the secretion of Prolactin from the Pituitary gland. Dostinex is used to treat disorders related to the high Prolactin level. Cabergoline is a highly vigorous compound present in the Dostinex.
Product explanation of Dostinex
Dostinex is mainly prescribed for the management of Hyperprolactinemia. Cabergoline is a main chemical ingredient of Dostinex. Hyperprolactinemia is a condition in which Prolactin level is increased in the human body. Prolactin is mainly responsible for milk production in females. Dostinex also manages the menstrual problems in women, fertility and tumor of the pituitary gland.
Profits of Dostinex
Dostinex medication is used to treat high level of Prolactin in the body.
Recommended dose of Dostinex
Dostinex is usually taken 2 times in a week up to 6 months. Do not get Dostinex medicine every day. You have to take this medicine with a full glass of water. Dostinex should be taken along with food.
Unwanted effects of Dostinex
Common side effects of Dostinex-
- Severe headache
- Dry mouth
- Feeling of drowsiness
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
Severe side effects of Dostinex-
- Tachycardia and bradycardia (irregular heart beat)
- Swelling in ankles or feet
- Lower back pain
- Chest discomfort
- Rapid weight loss
Dostinex and other drug interactions
Some medicines interact with Dostinex-
- Erythromycin, Clarithromycin
- Promethazine ( Antinaus, Pentazine,Phenergan and Anergan)
- Thiothixene (Navane)
Be mindful while using Dostinex
- In case of female is hypersensitive to Cabergoline and any other active ingredients of Dostinex.
- Dostinex is not advisable in case of pregnancy and breast feeding.
- If you are suffering from liver and kidney disease, avoid the use of Dostinex.
- If you are suffering from any breathing problem don’t use Dostinex medicine.
- Escape the use of alcohol while using consuming Dostinex.
- Avoid drive after taking Dostinex medicine because it may lead to drowsiness.
Storage of Dostinex
- Dostinex should be stored at the room temperature 30oC and kept away from the heat, direct sunlight and humidity.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
What to do in case of missed dose of Dostinex?
If you forget a dose of Dostinex, take it as soon as you remind but if the time is near to your next dose, then leave the missed dose and continue with your normal schedule.
What to do in case of overdose of Dostinex?
Some symptoms of Overdosing of Dostinex are severe drowsiness, Hallucination and mood changes.
In case of overdosing of Dostinex instantly consult to your physician and get some medical help.