Price Per Pack
Buy Cytotec misoprostol in UK online
Cytotec misoprostol 200 mcg or Misoprostol is a synthetic prostaglandin that reduces the risk of stomach ulcers in patients getting treated with NSAIDs. It works by lowering the amount of acid produced in the stomach, thereby protecting the lining of the stomach. Prostaglandins are basically chemicals that are made within the organs of the body. This medicine causes an abortion when taking the number of contractions and expelling out the pregnancy tissues. Consult your doctor for the appropriate dosage of the drug as per your condition.
Uses of Cytotec misoprostol
Cytotec 200 mcg is prescribed for the treatment of the following conditions:
- Duodenal ulcer – a type of ulcer that occurs in the lining in the part of the small intestine.
- Gastric ulcer – a type of ulcer that occurs in the lining of the stomach.
- NSAID-induced ulcer – a type of gastric ulcer caused due to medications for pain such as diclofenac, aspirin, etc.
- Postpartum bleeding – excessive bleeding that occurs after childbirth.
- Cervical ripening – the softening of the cervix that begins prior to the onset of the labor contractions.
- Induction of labor – stimulating the uterus to start labor.
- Termination of pregnancy – used in combination with Mifepristone to cause a first trimester (no more than 9 weeks) abortion.
Dosage of Cytotec misoprostol
Four tablets of Cytotec 200 mcg are recommended to be taken for the termination of early pregnancy in women. These pills can be taken either orally or vaginally. For oral administration, the four pills are placed in the cheek pouch or gums for 20-25 minutes. The remaining fragments are then swallowed with water.
For vaginal administration, the pills are meant to be placed in the vagina. You should lie down and place the tablets at the farthest spot in the vagina.
For the treatment of gastric ulcers, four pills are recommended to be taken daily.
Follow your doctor’s prescription carefully and read all the instructions mentioned on the pack of the drug.
Missed Dosage: If you are taking this medicine for the termination of pregnancy, you are unlikely to miss a dose. For the treatment of gastric ulcers, the missed dose should be taken as soon as possible. If it’s time for your next scheduled dose, skip the missed dose. Do not take an overdose to make up for the missed dose.
Overdose: An overdose of the drug can lead to various side effects. If an overdose is suspected, seek medical help immediately.
Before you take Cytotec 200 mcg, tell your doctor:
- If you are allergic to Misoprostol or any other medications.
- If you are getting oxytocin.
- If you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- If you have heart disease.
- If you have intestinal disorders.
- If you have diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, angina, etc.
- If you have a history of stroke, heart attack, or congestive heart failure.
Side Effects of Cytotec misoprostol
Common side-effects of Cytotec 200 mcg include:
- Menstrual cramps
- Abdominal pain
- Pelvic pain
- Shortness of breath