Cetrilak Mild Solution- 5% Cetrimide
Cetrilak Mild Solution by A Menarini India Pvt Ltd is a widely used disinfectant for minor wounds and skin injuries like cuts, minor burns, grazes, etc. It contains 5% Cetrimide as an antiseptic which kills the gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria from the affected area.
Cetrilak Mild Solution – Skin Antibiotic & Disinfectant
Cetrilak Mild Solution is a quick disinfectant for minor skin injuries. Its 5% Cetrimide formula makes sure there are no gram-negative or gram-positive bacteria and germs present on the wounded or injured area. This makes the healing of wounds faster and prevents harmful infections.
Interestingly, the Cetrilak Mild solution is used in dandruff and acne treatments too. It is used to clear the skin accurately before apply any main drug to either dandruff prone or acne-prone skin area.
Uses Of Cetrilak Mild Solution (5% Cetrimide)
- Seborrheic dermatitis treatment.
- Dandruff treatment, Cetrilak cleans the entire scalp, removes flakes, through fungus, antibacterial activity kills germs, bacteria, and viruses.
- Cleaning the skin with burns and wounds.
- Cleaning and relaxing rashes.
- Complete and gentle sterilization of any sensitive areas
How To Use Cetrilak Mild Solution
- Clean the affected/injured area with cold water and cloth.
- Absorb a small quantity of Cetrliak Mild solution in a cotton ball. (Any other clean cloth would also work fine)
- Gently apply the solution to the target area.
Composition Of Cetrilak Cetrimide Solution
- Purified water — 100.0 percent v/v.
- Cetrimide — 5.0 percent w/v.
- Isopropyl alcohol IP — 10.0 percent v/v
- Perfume — q.s.
Warnings Before Using Cetrilak Mild Solution
- This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless absolutely necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before using this medicine.
- It is also not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. If the medicine is used, care should be taken so that the infant does not come in contact with the medicine.
- This medicine is only recommended for external use. Avoid contact with the mouth and eyes.
- This medicine may cause skin irritation in some patients. Replacement with a suitable alternative may be required based on the clinical condition of the patient.
Where To Buy Cetrilak Mild Solution
At drugs99.com you would find the best price for over the counter drugs online. Buy Cetrilak Mild Solution online at the lowest price at drugs99.com and get it delivered to your doorstep.