What is Calamine Lotion Used For?
Use Calamine lotion for acne-prone skin, skin irritation, infections, itchy, dry and falky skin.
Ingredients of Calak Lotion
Calak Calamine Skin Lotion contains Bentonite Topical, Calamine Topical, Glycerin Topical, Sodium Citrate Topical and Zinc Oxide Topical as active ingredients.
Key Ingredient Benefits
Bentonite: – Bentonite helps to remove toxins from your pores, allows the skin to heal and reduces inflammation. It helps to lighten acne marks on the face.
Calamine: – It dries oozing or weeping of pimples or acne, relieves from minor skin irritation and treats itching and skin irritation caused by Chickenpox, insect bites or stings, measles, sunburn, eczema and other skin conditions.
Glycerol: – Use calamine lotion for acne and other oily skin conditions like skin infections, wrinkles and fine lines.
Zinc Oxide: – Used to treat severely chapped skin, and other minor irritations
Directions for Using the Best Calamine Lotion For Pimples
- Use this lotion on the skin only.
- Shake well before use.
- Clean and dry the area to be treated.
- Apply on the affected area as instructed by your physician.
- Apply this lotion with a cotton pad and allow it to dry on the skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, nose or genital/anal areas. If it does happen, wash that area thoroughly with plenty of water.
Benefits of Calamine Lotion
- You can use Calamine lotion for pimples
- It helps eliminate dark spots
- It soothes dry skin
- Treats insect bites and chickenpox blisters
- Treats Eczema and Psoriasis
- Treats nail fungus
- Reduces oiliness
- Before using calamine lotion for pimples, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to any of its ingredients and a list of your current medications, over-the-counter products and pre-existing diseases.
- For pregnant and breastfeeding women, consult your doctor before using this lotion.
- Wash your skin before and after applying this lotion.
- Applying an excessive amount of calamine lotion for pimples may result in the peeling of the skin. Apply a thin layer or lesser quantity of lotion to avoid peeling.
Side Effects of Calamine Lotion
The main usage is calamine lotion for acne. And there are very few adverse side-effects of excess use of this lotion. But if you experience any irritation, stop using it and consult your doctor.