Amylac Cream – Ammonium Lactate 12% by Sun Pharma
Amylac cream is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceuticals. It contains ammonium lactate topical 12% as an active ingredient used to treat dry scaly and itchy skin and other skin conditions like eczema, ichthyosis vulgaris, xerosis and pruritus.
Uses of Ammonium Lactate Topical 12% Cream
Manufactured by Sun Pharma Laboratories, Amylac cream is active ammonium lactate topical with 12% concentration. There are multiple ammonium lactate 12% cream uses. The cream is used for treating eczema, ichthyosis vulgaris, xerosis and pruritus and other skin conditions.
Amylac Cream works by reducing the lichenification and erythema respectively. The cream is mainly prescribed for-
- Xerosis: – Treats dry and scaly areas of the skin.
- Pruritus: – Provides temporary relief to the itchy skin.
- Ichthyosis Vulgaris: – Treats inherited dry skin conditions.
How to Use Ammonium Lactate 12 Cream?
- Apply Amylac cream and massage gently to the affected area.
- Use twice a day or as directed by your doctor.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying the cream unless hand are the parts to be treated
- If you miss a dose, apply as soon as you remember. But, if it is almost the time for the next dose, then follow the regular schedule. Don’t apply twice to make up for the missed dose.
Side Effects of Amylac Cream
You may experience some major or minor side effects of using Amylac cream which include- redness, itching, skin peeling, burning and irritation. In case of severe allergic reactions like hives, breathing difficulty, tightness in the chest, prolonged skin burning, redness, stinging and sensitivity, stop using the cream and consult your doctor immediately.
Where to Buy this Ammonium Lactate Cream?
You can buy this ammonium lactate cream over the counter or buy online at low rates from drugs99.com.